Monday 22 April 2013

iPad Sleeping Bags

A while ago I found some really lovely fabric with apples on it and seeing as my flatmate is a complete Apple fan boy I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to make accessories for said Apple products that are readily available around my flat for modelling.



This iPad Cosy turned out to be even cuter than I envisioned it in my head, it's like a miniature sleeping bag and it has a layer of wadding and a flowery lilac lining inside to keep it safe from knocks and bumps. I decided to stick it in my Folksy Store so if you want it please hop on over there. I'm also planning to make covers for the iPad Mini and some kind of protector for the Kindle that I got for my birthday so if you would like a bespoke handmade sleeping bag for your gadget get in contact and I'll make you something wonderful (I can also make gadget accessories that are far less girlie just so you know).

No comments:

Post a Comment